Denver, Colorado Public Adjuster
Prime Adjustments has licensed Colorado Public Adjusters assisting Insureds across the Rocky Mountain State. Hail in Colorado is always prevalent and as a property owner you need to ensure you are filing a claim within the timeframe that your policy allows if you do have hail damage. Prime adjustments can support your claim by proving the damages to your building and negotiating a proper settlement.
We service all major cities in Colorado including Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Greeley, Centennial, Boulder, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Castle Rock, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Commerce City, Parker and Littleton.
Claims We Represent
There Are So Many Public Adjusters in Denver, Why Choose Prime Adjustments?
- Expertise and Experience: Our public adjusters are skilled with a wealth of knowledge in insurance policies and the claims process. We’ve successfully handled numerous claims, ensuring our clients receive a fair settlement they deserve and are entitled to.
- Client-First Approach: Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We take the time to listen to your concerns, understand your unique claim situation, and tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Not all claims and insurance policies and claims are the same.
- Proven Track Record: We have individually earned a reputation for excellence in the public adjusting, first party property and contractor industry. Our track record of successful claim settlements speaks volumes about our commitment to our clients.
- Strategic Negotiation: With our proficient negotiation skills and knowledge of building damage and insurance policy’s, we present our case to the insurance companies’ adjusters, ensuring you are treated fairly and with respect.
- Thorough Documentation: We leave no damage undocumented when documenting property damages and losses. Our attention to detail ensures that your claim accurately reflects the scope of damages, leaving no room for dispute. We do not inflate your estimate but rather document every item that has damage and we can directly attribute to your loss. This also helps define our reputation in the industry by not inflating claims and builds trust with the carriers.
- Communication: The largest complaint industry wide is communication. We strive to update you and your contractor or property manager throughout each step of the claim process, so everyone is on the same page and is aware of the progress of the claim settlement.
Our Process: The Road to Fair Compensation
- Initial Consultation: We begin by scheduling an initial consultation to understand your situation better. During this meeting, we assess the damages and review your insurance policy and any correspondence with your insurance carrier to determine proper coverage exists.
- Comprehensive Assessment: Our public adjusters conduct a detailed inspection of your property, meticulously documenting all damages and losses. We may bring in additional experts to prove your damage.
- Strategizing Your Claim: With our findings, we develop a comprehensive claim report package and initiate a robust strategy to assist in your settlement.
- Professional Negotiation: Armed with solid evidence and expertise, we engage in claim negotiations with the insurance company’s adjusters, advocating for a fair and just settlement.
- Securing Your Compensation: Once an agreement is reached, we ensure you receive your claim settlement promptly, enabling you to move forward with repairing and rebuilding your property.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation and take the first step towards securing a fair and just settlement for your property insurance claim. After this consultation we will provide the best course of action. Even if Prime Adjustments is not the right fit for your situation, we will properly advise you what course of action is recommended. We take care of our clients like they are family.